What to Expect
A little information upon booking your newborn session. It is best to book three months in advance to be guaranteed the best timing for your baby of 5 to 14 days old. Of course we can still get a session after 14 days old, however baby is less sleepy/flexible after that time frame.
Tips on how to prepare for your new born session.
- I recommend feeding baby just before your arrival. Please bring extra food to keep baby topped up and happy. If you are nursing there is a separate chair in my studio.
- Please dress baby in a zip up or button down so we don't wake him or her from pulling a onesie over their head.
- This studio is heated so please dress in lighter clothes. Outfits and wraps are provided for baby.
- A warm bath is a great way to get baby relaxed and sleepy before a session.
- If you'd like to have photos done with your bundle of joy, your more then welcome to join for an additional cost. A great part about having kids is having a toy room. Attached to the studio is a separate toy room for toddlers or pre-schoolers to come and join in when it is there turn with baby.
- I have a full studio of props, however you could bring personal sentimental items to include in your photos.